We are currently looking for a number of Piping Designers to assist our client based in Cork, Republic of Ireland. These will be to start over the course of the next month with anticipated durations of 12 months with possible extensions.
A general description is given below but all candidates should possess at least 3 years' experience within the pharmaceutical sector / clean rooms / life sciences. To apply please send your latest CV via email with details on your current situation and availability to start, together with your general rate expectations.
- Assisting and coordinating in Piping and Mechanical designs from concept to construction
- Layout of new equipment in new and existing facilities
- Field routing of new pipework in new and existing facilities
- Site Surveys
- Creating 3D mechanical piping models
- Mechanical Design and Documentation
- Reviewing Vendor Drawings
- Generating Isometrics
- Reviewing and checking drawings created by other team members
- Preparation of final design packages
- Providing Construction support
- Coordinating with team members
- Proficiency in 3D Design and have a minimum of 3+ years design office experience. Candidates with experience in most CAD software packages will be considered - ideally including CADWorx, AutoCAD 3D, and AutoPlant.
- Experience in space coordination, equipment layout and hook ups as well as generation of piping GAs and isometric drawings
- Previous experience and familiarity in pharmaceutical / clean room piping design and construction is required
- Keen attention to detail and quality in generation and back checking of work packages