- Salary: £40 - £50/HR
- Date: 21 May 2019
- Ref: DYPMDUBLIN02
- Contact: David Yarwood
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0151 357 3079
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: 45 per hour
Apply For This Job
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivery of capital projects safely, on budget and to schedule.
- Plan, execute and track the progress of projects through the design phases from inception to handover.
- Ensure key deliverables as per client standards are adhered to.
- Propose options and effectively communicate to Management/Client/Stakeholders.
- Establish project objectives in line with project requirements and ensure goals & timelines are achieved.
- Put robust plans and strategies in place to manage the project lifespan
- Communicate project issues to the team and follow-up with the right skill sets to put best solutions in place on time and within budget.
- Ensure all safety design review actions are completely accurately.
- Provide direction and vision to the project team.
- Ability to resource and link the right skillset on projects.
- Build effective communication between the team, clients and stakeholders.
- Reporting to management on project/schedule/cost issues.
- Ensure adherence to the client’s quality and engineering standards.
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy.
- Monitor compliance to applicable practices policies, and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance).
Previous Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years project management experience with a 3rd level degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Pharmaceutical Design Projects experience.
- Full lifecycle Project Management.
- Cost Control.
- Scheduling and achieving schedules.
- Delivery of projects within a GMP environment.
- Thorough understanding of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
- Client relations.
- Knowledge of Process Control/Automation Systems an advantage.
- Solutions orientated.
To apply for this role please click Apply Now below with a copy of your updated CV in MS Word format.